Reasons to Remodel Your Columbia Heights, MN Bathroom
The bathroom is one of the most used rooms in many American households, and perhaps the reason why it is such a popular choice when it comes to remodeling. Often, it is the first and the last room we visit every day. It is, therefore, important to have a functional bathroom that reflects our taste and style while still delivering much-needed comfort and convenience.
If you’re looking to give your bathroom a new look, you’ll need to plan carefully and choose the right designs, ensuring that all fixtures and amenities provide value and unmatched functionality. But trying to re-imagine your space or work around the nitty-gritty of creating your dream space can be a daunting task if you have no experience in bathroom remodeling.
At Xpres Kitchen and bath, we can help you get the most out of your bathroom. Whether you just want to add a new fixture or give the entire space a makeover, we can bring your dream into reality by using our affordable remodeling solutions that are focused on creating beautiful, functional, and unique spaces on a budget.
Are you wondering whether having a bathroom remodel is really worth it? Well, here are expert views on why remodeling your bathroom should be a priority and some of the considerations for your Columbia Heights, MN Bathroom Remodel.
Why Should You Remodel Your Bathroom?
· For Safety Reasons
A bathroom remodel is a great way to increase the safety of your space. If you’re having a leakage that makes your bathroom wet and slippery all the time, or have slippery tiles that pose a danger to you and your loved ones, then its perhaps time to get a bathroom remodel.
A well thought out bathroom remodeling should be safe for use by family members of all ages, from kids to the aged. Some of the critical safety updates should include handrails, shower seats, and non-slip tiles, among others.
· Add the Resale Value of Your Home
A tastefully done bathroom remodel is one of the easiest, cost-effective way to add the value of your property. Buyers will first look at the bathroom and would easily be turned away by a dated bathroom that is not so functional.
· To Update Your Bathroom
Today, the market is flooded with newer, more attractive bathroom accessories and designs that are making bathrooms look modern and beautiful. If you have a dated bathroom, we can help you revamp its look by updating its fixtures and using more chic designs that will truly make it a haven to escape, relax, and get comfortable.
· Improve the utility of the bathroom
Sometimes, you might need to remodel your space to improve its utility. Accessories such as a walk-in tub, bidet, or a double sink will make a massive difference to your bathroom, making it easier and more comfortable to use.
· Improve Efficiency
If your bathroom is old, you probably have accessories that are not energy and water-efficient. From an old shower that wastes too much water and drains copious amounts of electricity, to dated inefficient lighting fixtures that has poor lighting, a dated bathroom can be an unnecessary cash sink. By remodeling your bathroom, you can install highly efficient lights, shower, toilet, and plumbing systems.
· Repair Damage
If you’re dealing with perennial leakages and mold damage due to poor air circulation, a bathroom remodel may be overdue. A well thought out Columbia Heights, MN bathroom remodel will help fix broken tiles, chipped paintwork, or leaking pipes.
· Add Storage space
A bathroom remodel can help add beautiful storage spaces, making it easier to keep your space clean and organized.
Considerations for Your Columbia Heights, MN Bathroom Remodel
At Xpres Kitchen and bath, we will help get you a more functional, energy efficient, and good looking space with minimal fuss. Once you contact us, we will take you through some of the critical bathroom remodeling considerations that will help create a space that truly impacts the look, appeal, and ambiance of your home.
Some of these considerations include:
· Size: Considering the size of your space will help you decide on the type of fixtures and accessories to use and color schemes choices. If you have a small space, you will want to go for elements that make your space look and feel bigger.
· Purpose: Why are you doing the bathroom remodeling? Are you going to put your Columbia Heights, MN property up for sale? The purpose of your bathroom remodel will advise the design and remodeling process.
· Location: Which bathroom do you want to update? Is it in the master suite, or is it a guest bathroom? The location of the bathroom to be remodeled impacts the choice of design, color, fixtures, and bathroom accessories.
· Features: Are there features that you’d like to have in your dream bathroom? Perhaps you want a heated towel rack, heated floors, or even a specific style of bathtub or sink. Having this figured out in advance will help the design team at Xpres Kitchen and bath to create a functional space that accentuates the surrounding elements.
· Budget: How much are you planning to use on your bathroom remodel? Having your budget right will help you create a beautiful and functional bathroom.
Contact Xpres Kitchen and Bath for Your Bathroom Remodeling Project!
Don’t put off that much-needed bathroom remodeling for one more day. For a tastefully designed bathroom in Columbia Heights, MN and surrounding areas, contact Xpres Kitchen and Bath and have an expert walk you through the entire remodeling process. As a leader in modern bathroom remodeling, we are committed to excellence in customer service.
We offer free, accurate estimates, flexible financing options, affordable pricing, and free modern designs so that you can visualize your space long before we use the hammer and nail. Give us a call today or fill out our online form to request a free, in-home price estimate and consultation.